2014年12月6日 星期六

2014-11-09 與芸珊重逢

十一月初, 筱豔通知芸珊將返台數日, 隨後轉機赴美探視女兒.
陳真決定前一日來新竹, 住在我家, 以便次日清晨一起去機場接機,
那是一班天亮前抵台的酷航機.
我們接到她後便北上, 先衝去復興南路永和豆漿, 吃燒餅油條.
那天下著冷雨, 我們運氣很好的就停在門口, 悠閒的填飽她思鄉的腸胃.
早上我們帶她去台大校園走走, 慢慢逛到日然廳.
那天的展覽是 "桂文亞 思想貓的文學 "
我們於是在廳前及銅製的銘誌前留影.
中午一群北一女的同班同學為她辦聚餐, 並辦理十一月慶生.
陳真, 阿光, 文娟和我也與會神旺潮品,
是的, 芸珊, 唐竹賢和我 ,三人是高中同班,竹賢住加州 一,二年會見到一回.

想不到我們二人上次一別, 竟需要三十五年才能再見.
別後故事說不盡, 提供照片分享同學.

Thanks for posting!

Glad the arrangement went well!

I am sure Yun Shan had a great time in Taiwan under your conscientious care and guide!

From her radiant face looking and glamorous smile, one can tell that Singapore is a good place to raise ppl (Hao Yang Ren!)

After living there for decades, Yun Shan has thrived into the Malay women style, the Niang Ze style, one of the famous Singaporean Food School!

Glad you had gathered so many highschool oldtimers to meet her up!  I can tell from her tight shut mouth into that opened one, the layer of her heart happiness is gradually opened piece by piece!

If we meet, we meet; otherwise, just pray for others!

ps.  Yesterday afternoon, at the TST MTR station, walking behind a woman, I called her because of unique hair style .... 1st time since 1994 .... She was awed seeing me there as well ....  Had I left the Classroom sooner (normally), I would not see her there then ....

Who Knows!

God Bless!

Swallow 2014-12-08












沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。