2014-10-01 筱豔寄來 徵得同意分享同學..........
Great. I will try upload tonight.dear Herng, do you have time to join us 11/15.16. There are still vacancy in the girls tatami room. Just like the old days......
On Oct 1, 2014 7:24 AM, "herngsu" <herngsu@nccu.edu.tw> wrote:
Dear both,No problem. Thanks for your reminder.Have a nice day!Herng
-----Original message-----
From:Leeway<lhchen623514@gmail.com>
To:Swallow<swallowwei@gmail.com>,蘇蘅 (E-mail)<herngsu@nccu.edu.tw>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 21:59:33
Subject: Re: Thanks for visiting me last Saturday!Dear Herng,Swallow mentioned your visit to HK to day.Will it be ok if I upload the visit photos to our class blog?I am sure our classmates will be happy to hear about you...thank you!!!LHOn Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Swallow <swallowwei@gmail.com> wrote:the last 2 photos are taken in my apt lobby;house must be messy when she arrived ....the rest were taken at our Business School building ....Again, if she does not want to reveal it; there is no point to post it without her permission!
Swallow---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Swallow <swallowwei@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Subject: Thanks for visiting me last Saturday!
To: "蘇蘅 (E-mail)" <herngsu@nccu.edu.tw>Dear HerngThanks for squeezing time visiting me last Saturday, Jan 25, 2014.Alas, finally, I can take time organize the photos from last Saturday.Here they are, and enjoy them!Happy New Year of the Horse!
Swallow
沒有留言:
張貼留言
注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。